Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Year 2, Day 56: Rainy Days and Mondays

I always liked rainy Mondays. Because of their appalling quality, it's so much easier to pity them to hate them. Barring the occasional snow catastrophe, you really can't start the week any worse than with a rain-filled Monday.

Breakfast

1 slice Balthazar Rye
4 Slices Ham
2.5 oz. Jalapeno Cheddar
Tea

Snack
12 oz coffee (half decaf)
6 oz. plain yogurt
3 oz. super chunky peanut butter

Lunch: Peter's Kitchen
Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken

Dinner:
Venison Sausage
Pork Quesadilla
Caesar Salad
Sirloin Steak
Asparagus
Red Cole Slaw
Collard Greens
Bite of Coffee Ice Cream

I went to dinner with my brother and a friend in our effort to launch a new magazine. It's hard to have dinner meetings because it's nearly impossible to discuss business when you want to relax but you can't relax because then you're not doing what you came there for. I tried to keep it very sobe friendly, as I have felt slightly off the wagon lately. There was a lot to eat, but the portions were fairly small. It was eating later for me, more, and more stuff that I don't usually have. What the hell, I thought, you only live once.

1 comment:

Mom said...

It didn't look like one of Emily's super helpful prepared dinners. HOpe the business was successful. Love, MOM