Monday, April 03, 2006

Year 2, Day 34: No Ice Skating

On the plus side, I did my fastest ever elliptical; 3.5 miles in 37 minutes. Usually I'm on about an 11-minute mile or so. I sped it up today because we were on a tight schedule with the Springing Forward and other stuff lined up for today. After all that, I came back and found out that Ruby's swim lessons were today and conflicted with ice skating; so that's it for ice skating for the season. Sad, but true.

Breakfast
2 Eggs over
2 Strips Jennie O
3 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Tea

Snack
Coffee with U.S.M.
a little bit of french toast
30 pistachios
6 oz. plain yogurt
3 tablespoons super chunky peanut butter
grape nuts

Lunch
93% sirloin burger
peppadews
Greek Salad: Romaine, Purple Cabbage, Feta

Dinner
Emily's Sweet, Hot and Sour Crispy Chicken
Broccoli

I spent this weekend putting together my new office in the basement. Our house has been busy with painting and all kinds of changes. You don't think of it much, but seeing all your stuff piled up and moved away from the wall can really have an affect on you. I definitely got into a bit of a funk from it, which I didn't really understand until I was through it. But now it's fun to look forward to creating a play space for the kids, which we've never had up until now. I'll be spending my time on the indoor trampoline, but Ruby wants a treadmill. More on that later.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Ruby wants a treadmill. Wherever could should have gotten an idea like that. Sounds good to me. Love, (Owner of a treadmill that RFD has been known to frequent. Love, MOM