Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Year 2, Day 43: "Bring Something Home"

Tonight Emily went out to dinner to celebrate a friend's birthday and I stayed with the kids. I thought of how I used to say "Bring something home" whenever she would go out, or she to me when I would go out. And yet, with our new lifestyle, that's just not what we say. We don't eat after 8:00pm (most of the time). It's just one more example of a lifestyle gone away.

Breakfast
3 Slices of Ham
1 Slice Balthazar Bread
3.5 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Tea

Snack:
1 Medium Dunkin Donuts Coffee (half decaf)
12 peanuts

Lunch: Peter's Kitchen
Greek Salad
Chicken, Feta, Carrots, Cucumbers
1 Slice Whole Wheat Pita Bread

Dinner
Steak Tips
Broccoli
Peppadews

Etc.
25 Pistachios
1 Bite of 50% Lite Dutch Chocolate Haagen-Dazs

Went for a VERY brisk walk with the Domania gang today. In fact, one of us could not even keep up. Felt good,though. Tomorrow night is the beginning of Passover, which last year was the easiest Passover ever, owing to the fact that you are not supposed eat any bread, and that Matzoh is especially bad, from a carbs-perspective. I am toting my own whole wheat matzoh this time, so we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Yes, there have been amazing changes in the way you live your live. Bravo! Hope this Passover is as easy as last one. Love, MOM