Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Year 4, Day 74: Running Out of Time

Today we had an unexpected conference call at 12pm (very hostile) that lasted till 1pm.  I'm sorry to say I was nearly laying my head on the desk from low blood sugar.  I walked into the square and ordered a salad from the Upper Crust Pizzeria, whose claim to fame is that salads take 20 minutes, which is not great when you are hypo-glycemic.   The only other alternative was Crown Cafe, but they also take a long time but use only old iceberg lettuce.  UC sold me their $9 Greek salad that has no feta, and one pepperocini.  Are there standards anywhere?

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Banana
Strawberries
Blueberries
Soy Milk 
Coffee

Snack
4 sticks Beef Jerky
100 Almonds
2 Cheese Sticks

Lunch: The Upper Crust
Greek Salad with Chicken

Dinner:
Cold Catfish, some chicken
Broccoli
Cauliflower

Dessert
About 32 Chocolate chips

No comments: