Thursday, May 01, 2008

Year 4, Day 61

I am trying to vary my breakfasts.  Today I played tennis with Emily and as usual, she won, 7-6 (7-5).  It was disheartening not because I lost but because I didn't feel I was playing well.  Felt like I was swatting at things, pell-mell. Kind of ridiculous.  Also, we only played one set instead of two.  It's really in the second set that I start to get going, so I didn't feel like I earned any dessert, but hopefully I can make up for that with a few more walks, workouts, and more.  After all, I do have to look good for my 25th reunion which is in three weeks...

Breakfast
2 Eggs plus one yolk
3 discs of Canadian Bacon
1 oz. cracker barrel cheese
coffee

Snack
Some Almonds
2 cheese sticks
some GLJerky

Lunch: Not Your Average Joe's
Balsamic Salmon
Double Asparagus
Mango Salsa

Dinner
Big Salad from Whole Foods
Chili

No comments: