Saturday, May 03, 2008

Year 4, Day 63: Day Goes Awry

Right from the start I knew this day would be trouble, and surely it showed itself to be troublesome indeed.  Computer problems, scheduling problems, and miscommunications abounded.  I missed going to the gym, and ergo my eating plan was wrong for the day.  If you're like me, you'll need to have a good idea of what you're going to eat in the way of breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner.  Today I had my cereal and yogurt with peanut butter but without the gym those are generally a bad combination.  And right before i wrote this I had a few break-off square of chocolate espresso bar.  Yeeeks.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean
Heritage Flakes
Banana
Strawberries
Blueberries
Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch
Hastily combined sandwich of
2 Hard Boiled Eggs, 4 Slices of Microwave Bacon,
Salsa and 1 oz of Cracker Barrel Cheese wrapped in a Joseph's Net Carb wrap with Salsa.

Snack
A few goldfish
6 oz Stonyfield Fat Free Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
Some Popcorn (Boston Lite)

Dinner
Hamburger
Pickles, Olives and Broccoli
A few bites of Ruby's Pizza (Freschetta, which is not very good).


No comments: