Saturday, May 10, 2008

Year 4, Day 70: Dinner at Jillz's

The usual up and out with Magnolia and I trying fruitlessly to get a new mailbox for our house (went to three hardware stores and nothing).  I had a thought that kept me company all day, giving me no end of chuckles.  I thought, "I need a mailbox." Wouldn't it be funny if I went to Mailboxes, Etc. and insisted they sell me one? And the confused clerk there would be trying to tell me that they don't sell Mailboxes.  And I would insist they must, because otherwise, why is the store called "Mailboxes Etc.?"  Maybe you don't think it's funny, but I sure do.  Especially because I just can't think how in the world I am going to get myself a mailbox.

Breakfast
2 Slices Flax & Fiber bread
2 Hard Boiled Eggs
Assorted Almonds
Coffee

Lunch: Sweet Basil
Greek Salad 
A few spoonfuls of pesto

Dinner at Jillz
Flank Steak
Chicken
Asparagus
Grilled Scallions
Flourless Fudge Chocolate Cake
Chocolate with Bacon

No comments: