Friday, January 27, 2006

Day 333: Travel to NY

Some people love traveling, but I am not one of them. There is so much to remember, and you're child-wrangling it's easy to forget vital things, like your funeral outfit as Emily did.

Breakfast
2 Eggs
2.5 Strips Turkey Bacon
2 oz. Jalapeno cheddar 50%

On the Road/Lunch
1.5 Chicken Cutlets
2 oz. Jalapeno Cheddar
3 oz. Almonds/Cashews

Arrival/Snack
Chicken Soup with White Meat Chicken
30 Pistachios

Dinner
Still More Chicken Soup
1 Spare Rib
Chilled Shrimp
Salad

When I woke up today, I knew I had the cold or whatever that Ruby had. My head was fuzzed-out and my nose didn't stop running for most of the car trip. I was hoping it would affect my appetite, but mostly it didn't.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Let me point out...without malice...that you did not travel to New York but to New Jersey on this day. Sorry that you're not feeling up to par. Love, MOM