Monday, January 09, 2006

Day 315: Tears at the Birthday Party

Today was a part for my nephew. I have gotten used to eating the cheese of a slice of pizza and only once since I started south beach have I eaten a regular slice of pizza with the dough. It was at Martha's Vineyard and only because they were reported to have "the best pizza on the island," a claim that was either patently false or if true, just so very sad. Anyway, Cheese is not much of a lunch, and I swear that being on the South Beach diet is probably a disaster for my sodium level. Fortunately, I do not add salt to my food and I drink a lot of water. But oy! There's a lot of sodium in this boy's life.

Breakfast
Omelet, Feta and 2 Strips of Bacon
Diet Coke Zero

Snack
30 Almonds/Cashews
1 Joy Stick
Plain Yogurt, 2 Tsps of Peanut Butter

Lunch
Cheese of Six Slices of Pizza

Dinner
Steak Tips
Asparagus
4 Slices of Ham
2 Pickles

A day just begging for vegetables, and finding few. I hoped a salad, maybe, but it just didn't happen. The whole thing is just running around the avoidance of bread and such. 8 More days of eggs for breakfast. Yuch.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi, I tried to respond to yesterday's blog. Here it is. I called a q a g and then you're finished. Sounds like you handled the birthday party really well.
Yesterday:Hi, I going to try to catch up with all the blogs. Remember some exercise is better than none....and so on. Love and cheers! MOM