Friday, September 30, 2005

Day 214: Lost My Blog Entry

Sadly, I wrote an entire blog entry and due to a malfunctioning of the blogger software, lost everything. I am too tired and despondent (I didn't, as usual, copy it to a text document) to rewrite it. So you'll have to do without all the laughs and excruciating detail that I had described my crappy Bertucci's dinner. Really, it was a masterpiece. Now, all gone. Maybe tomorrow night I'll have the wherewithal to try again.

Breakfast
6 oz Yoplait Yogurt Blueberry
1 cup strawberries/blueberries
Tea

Snack
1/4 cup almonds/cashews
8 dried apricots
coffee (half decaf)

Lunch
Shrimp 'n' Broccoli
Sliced Chicken with Spinach

Dinner
The World's Worst Caesar Salad with Chicken

After dinner Necessity-Eat
1 Fuji Apple
1 oz. cracker barrel yellow
1 oz. 50% jalapeno lite cheddar

When you eat regular cheese and 50% back-to-back, you can really tell the difference. Reminds me that I live half in the world of natural food (fruits, vegetables, steamed food and whole wheats) and the other half in the substitute world (lite yogurt, lite nips, egg beaters, I can't believe it's not butter). The natural world is better, but I can't live without the occasional sweet thing.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi Sorry the technology failed...but you did piece together a reasonable blog which I am happy about. You sound sad, but here comem the psychiatrist part....it doesn't seem to be really related to the food issue, no pun intended, at its core. Hope you got a good night sleep. Love, MOM