Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Day 204: Anxiety Eater

Though Mondays are always challenging, today was difficult because I knew that I was going to attend yet another neighborhood meeting about a proposed project going up (literally) in my backyard. Though I had earlier written here that I beat back my anxiety eating, today I found this not to be true. Between a client presentation that I was trying to finish before a call, and the looming meeting that I knew would be filled with tension, I could not keep my hands off of anything that was near me. It's fortunate that I don't keep chocolate in my office. As it was, I has to resort to snacking on computer screen cleansing sheets.

Breakfast
1 Slice WPF Six Grain and Pumpkin Seed Bread
1 Tsp Peanut Butter
1.5 oz 50% Jalapeno Lite Cheddar

Lunch (Whole Foods "Hot Bar")
A skoach of brown rice
Chili Con Carne
a wee bit of chicken, guacamole
some cheese

Snacken
1 joy stick
1/2 cup almonds/cashews
1 granny smith apple
1 blueberry yogurt

Dinner
Sole a la Emily
Leftover Veg: Yesterday's Leeks, Asparagus and Broccoli

I thought I had eaten so much today that when it was finally time for dinner (8:17) I though I might 'skip' to make up for all the calories I had consumed. Alas, that was not the case. Once again, there's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Hi, Yes, tomorrow how does it go ,"The sun will come out tomrrow! Hope that the meeting went well and that tomorrow is an easier day. Yes, they should have called it "John and Yoko." but they didn't. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

people have gotten very sick from eating cold stone creamery product.
pass the word.