Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Day 191: The Rest of the Year Begins, Crisply

Tuesday and we're all up at 6:50am and ready to get going for kindergarten. I am experimenting with exactly how hot I have to make things and put them in Ruby's food thermos so they stay hot when she opens it three hours later. Mornings are a little bit easier, as I don't have to get out of the house, but my breakfast is still limited to same three things: yogurt, eggs/bacon and peanut butter on whole wheat something. I am ready for change, but what?

Breakfast
1 Slice When Pigs Fly Multi-Grain Anadama
1 Tsp Peanut Butter
Tea

Snack
1/4 cup Almonds/Cashews
1 oz Salted Peanuts
1 Cheese Stick
1 Dragon Stick

Lunch
Steamed Chicken and Broccoli with Schezuan sauce
Chicken and Vegetables

Dinner
90% Hamburger
Cabbage
Peppadews, Pickles

We went for a VERY BRISK walk with the Domania gang today. I was schvitzing like crazy. I had to change my clothes. I realized that without one of our very fast walkers, we had been taking it a bit easy. Came back to a very healthy (read: uninteresting) Chinese lunch from a new market at Newton Corner. Came home and ate everything but the carpet hairs on the baby's knees.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi, Hang in there. Did you get to Detecto today? Love, MOM