Saturday, September 17, 2005

Day 201: Snack Control Fails

This completed nearly a whole week of the same breakfast. I just couldn't get it together to eat anything different, everything else was too complicated while trying to make Ruby's breakfast and preparing her lunch. I love this breakfast, but it's not great to eat the same food every day, for your diet, for your low-carbing, or just simply your joie de vivre. But it really helps to not have to THINK so early in the morning.

Breakfast
2 Slices of Multi-Grain Anadama Bread
Tsp Peanut Butter
2.4 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese

Snack
12 oz. coffee
1 Apple (it was little mealy)
1/4 cup almonds/cashews
1 oz peanuts
30 pistachios
1 dragon stick
1 cheese stick
1 nip (60 calories)

Lunch (Sushi 21)
Bento Box: Seafood Teryaki, Salad

Dinner
Chicken and Cabbage

There's no doubt that this was a big snack day. I just couldn't get a hold of myself. One thing that's happening is that I'm getting up earlier and eating breakfast earlier; getting to work earlier; having my first snack earlier. But today I just was so hungry and I kept eating and I was still hungry. I think maybe the ice cream of yesterday set off a chain reaction. I must get back to basics and keeping it to 1 snack betwixt lunch and dinner and 1 snack betwixt breakfast and lunch (and no dessert).

Now I just have to get past the birthday party, Bingo night and wedding this weekend and I'll be fine...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sounds like a formidable weekend. Hope it goes well. Looking forward to seeing you next week if we can manage it. Love, MOM