Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Year 3, Day 205: Bad Scallops!

Part of my routine is visiting our favorite Chinese restaurant around the corner. Though I usually demur from eating scallops (bad scallop eating experience when I was younger) my colleague today wanted them so I acquiesced. Unfortunately, my timing was bad as we both determined that they were not fit for eating. The bad news: I had already eaten one when I suggested their unfit quality. Back at work, fearing an attack of bad-scallop-itis, I downed one hundred almonds. The final insult was that there was no walk today.

breakfast
kashi (too much for first time ever= i may be reaching saturation
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

lunch; chan shin yuan
pea tendrils
spicy beef with celery
bad scallops (returned)

snack
1 honeycrisp apple
5 sticks beef jerky
100 almonds
1 coke zero (too sweet)

dinner
hamburger
shrimp
steak
broccoli
1 very silly bbqed cauliflower

Maybe Bobby Flay can cook cauliflower on the grill. But I'm quitting that particular vegetable and cooking medium combination.

No comments: