Monday, September 03, 2007

Year 3, Day 183: Red Sox Game

My big plan was to come back from Martha's Vineyard, and then Ruby and I would go to a Red Sox game on Monday night (Labor Day). But Ruby had had a play date, and had absolutely had it by the evening, and so Emily and I went to the game. We couldn't stay long because we were seated next to two drunken louts who were not only loud and drunk but judging by their collection of beers, they had no intention of slowing down on either. Though we were seated behind first base, they were so loud, the people at home plate could hear what they were saying. Later on, my friend Jill told me about Fan Services, but by then it was too late. We skipped. En route, Emily and I could not believe how different the T, Kenmore Square and the entire Fenway Park experience had become. We were literally like time-travellers trying to cope with a new, strange future. Of course, everyone was just laughing at how we didn't know how the T ticket system worked.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch
Hamburger
Salad
Ribs
Hot Dog
1 chip, 1 cauliflower, 1 broccoli

Dinner:
Breast of Chicken, Hot Dog
String Benas
1/2 Ear of Corn

Dessert
Blueberry Crisp
Glass of Wine

I continue baking (especially with all the leftovers from the Vineyard) and I keep up the wine program. I'm finding it very relaxing and wine-licious.

No comments: