Monday, September 17, 2007

Year 3, Day 196: New Gym Equipment

Today all the elliptical were full so I found myself on a new piece of equipment, which I think is some sort of next-gen elliptical cross trainer. I did 3 miles and about 30 minutes. Then i did 100 Ab crunches and 30 squat thrusts.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Milled Flaxseed
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Breast of Chicken/Broccoli

Snacks: 1.5 Corn Muffins, 2 Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Bag of Microwave Popcorn, Yogurt & Peanut Butter

Dinner: Salad/Hamburger/Cauliflower

The baking continues. Now I am trying to make the perfect chocolate chip cookies. While they always come out "good," in the words of U2, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for." I love cookie dough, and I love making cookies. But the perfect chocolate chip cookie is still eluding me.

No comments: