Monday, September 10, 2007

Year 3, Day 190: Back to School Night

I was busy as a bee baking last night and I got to bring my wares to the School, where, sadly, no one ate very much of anything. I think this is because 1) nothing is labeled and 2) there is so much sugary-sweet stuff; I just think it's an embarrassment of riches. Everyone would eat a few things, but it was literally a Chinese Buffet of dessert items; apple cake; several kinds of chocolate chip cookies and of course, my banana cake and my spice cookies.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
6 Jerky
2 oz Boston Lite Popcorn

Lunch: Russo's ($5.21)
Romaine, red pepper, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Dinner
Hamburger
Hot Peppers
Cauliflower
Pickle

Dessert
2 Spice Cookies
1 Slice Banana-Toffee Cake

Yeah, well I broke down and ate some of my own stuff. What are you going to do?

No comments: