Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Year 2, Day 250: Gone Fishin'

The fate of the world hangs in the balance, and I just can't take it. I have taken the night off from writing to chew my nails off while watching the election coverage.

Breakfast
2 Soft-Boiled Eggs
3 Slices of Turkey Bacon
Green Tea

Snack
1 oz Boston Lite Popcorn
1 Extra Smokey
4 Beef Jerky Sticks

Lunch: Malaysian Restaurant
Beef satay
String Beans and Chicken
Soup
Jicama Salad
1-2 bites of coconut pudding

Dinner
Catfish
Bok Choy
A handful of almonds/cashews
a few bites of hot dog

It's possible that the very sugary lunch sent me into an overdrive, but more likely it was my anxiety about this election. I must get back to the TV, the Internet is not doing it for me tonight. Back tomorrow if the world is still in one piece.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi, I truly hope the world stays in one piece no matter what happens. I certainly understand your concerns. I think we all share them. Love to the quick. MOM