Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Day 267: It's Downhill from Here

Emily truly sick; I stayed home to care for her and baby this AM; en route to work realized I too was feeling less-than-stellar. Couldn't stay long at work; tried not to touch anybody, left early.

Breakfast
2 Slices Sprouted Ezekial Bread
Peanut butter

10:30AM Snack
6 oz yoplait yogurt (blueberry)
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup Hiprotein crunch cereal

Lunch
Hot and Sour Soup

Other Snack
1 Cameo Apple

Dinner
Chicken Burger
Broccoli

In retrospect having the hot and sour soup when you're feeling a bit etchy-ketchy in the stomach is not supremely wise; somehow I still thought it was better than not eating anything. Ditto for the rest of the day, though I'm almost certain that Aileen is right, and that HoneyCrisps might be THE apple to beat. Cameos, Pink Ladies and a good Golden Delicious are right up there, but I think the HC might take the top honors.

Feeling a little crappy as I write this. When you're trying to lose weight, you look at stomach illnesses in a whole new way, I promise you that.

No comments: