Saturday, November 05, 2005

250: Little Imagination

I am going through something of a 'creative desert,' which is making writing the blog temporarily much more difficult. This is in most part due to the fact that I am doing several side creative projects and that's where much of my creative energy is being directed. So some days you may have to suffer through plain reportage.

Breakfast
2 Slices When Pigs Fly Bread
Super Chunky Peanut Butter
Tea

Snack
1 oz Cracker Barrel
8 Dried Apricots
1/4 cup Almonds/Cashews

Lunch
Super Salad:
Red Leaf Lettuce, Chicken
Olives, Tomatoes, Cheese
Balsamic Vinegar

Dinner
Some kind of Weird Hamburger
Broccoli and Peppadews

Emily got me some kind of pre-fab hamburger from Whole Foods that the texture of canned ham but the taste of something very strange. I think it was made with jalapenos and pecornio cheese. I cooked it for like 15 minutes in the pan and I was still not convinced that I had prepared it properly. Unless you like chewing meat-flavored bit-o-honey, avoid at all costs.

No comments: