Thursday, June 02, 2005

Day 94

Another big eating day. Aside from not feeling 100% this morning, my work computer (a laptop) shit the bed and I had to bring it to the shop (the Apple store) for repair. I said, "how long will it take?" The guy said "I tell people a week." I know from experience that it doesn't take that long, but the thought of going without it for even three days was enough to really, really make me feel bad. The Domania gang had gone on a brisk-walk prior to my getting to the Apple store, so I was pretty near passing out by the time I got there. I had visions of going to the yummy Chinese restaurant upstairs at the mall, or stopping at the rotisserie chicken place on the way back; I had to grab a salad on the way out. I horked it.

Breakfast
2 Eggs Over Easy
2 Strips Turkey Bacon
Tea

Snack
12 oz. Coffee
2 Cheese Sticks
1/2 Cup Mixed Unsalted Nuts
2 Granny Smith Apples
1 Joy stick (0 Net Carbs)

Lunch
Small Green Salad with a scoop of Tuna Salad
Diet Coke

Dinner
Sirloin Steak
Green Salad with Balsamic Vinagrette
Grilled Shrimp

Today on the walk I definitely noticed a difference. It was not that hard to keep a pace (though we all thought we were slower than usual) and I never felt I was struggling. Someone mentioned that I was able to talk and walk at the same time now (not sure that's an improvement). I have been thinking about the elliptical trainer, and hoping I can get back there. I do have seven pounds to lose.

No comments: