Saturday, June 25, 2005

Day 117: Upstate NY, Day Two

Upon waking up and reviewing my blog on the computer, not online, since absence of high-speed cable has prevented me from posting, I once again am determined to get in there with Detecto and make a good go of it. So today I was determined not to repeat yesterday's fiasco.

Breakfast
1 cup strawberries
6 oz Yoplait lite vanilla (which I'm noticing actually has a bit of a chemical taste to it)
1/4 cup mixed unsalted nuts (chopped up)

Lunch
1 Medditerranean burger
Chicken Breast
Broccoli and Cauliflower
More Salad

Snack
2 Slices of Cheddar Cheese

Dinner
King Salmon
Red Leaf Salad
Slices of Gouda Cheese
1 Cherry

I did get out on the tennis court today, but it was so hot/humid that I wilted in under 1 hour. So far I have had some kind of exercise almost every day this week; I'm hoping to get to the gym on Sunday, so it could be a huge exercise week. I want to make sure I break into the 190s. Though clearly keeping the eating down is the big, big challenge. On the plus side, I've been surrounded by the greatest ice cream and I've avoided even one bite so far.

No comments: