Monday, April 30, 2007

Year 3, Day 61: Thinking about Phase One?

Sometimes I can't help but think it might be time to return to Phase One. I can't help the feeling. It's not that I'm slipping into old patterns, but worse: I feel like I have set a new standard for being thin and hungry and now I am failing to achieve that. So it's not that I'm failing to stay on the diet; I'm just failing to be hungry. Am I a man-o-rexic? I try to have eggs to break my breakfast rut. It's appeal is...limited. Having three instead of two helps somewhat.

Breakfast
3 Eggs
3 strips turkey bacon
coffee

snack
2 oz 50% jalapeno cheddar
4 sticks beef jerky
1 cameo apple

lunch russo's $5.37
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

dinner
hamburger
pickle
cauliflower

Sometimes it feels like the bowls of cereal and trays of salad are getting bigger and bigger. It's not true, but you can probably guess that when the salad bowl got close to six dollars, the cereal bowl was probably overflowing too. That's really why you must find things that have no calories and eat them and eat them some more. Of course, that's really just celery and radishes and that gets so so tiresome.

No comments: