Saturday, April 07, 2007

Year 3, Day 38: Saturday at the Movies

Or I can't believe I ate the whole thing. I took Ruby to see "Meet the Robinsons." As has been our M.O. I bring in a bag of Boston Lite popcorn (and water) in her knapsack and we both eat it. If I'm feeling generous, I buy her some chocolate. The problem is, if you're not sharing, the containers of chocolate at the movie theaters are so enormous that it's really irresponsible for a single grown person to eat, let alone a six year old. Instead, I brought a little bag of kissables (halloween-treat size) and I gave that to her. Though she ate some of the popcorn, I really ate nearly all of it, which arose both from my love of popcorn and from the fact that the movie was just not that interesting. Also, I hadn't eaten much lunch, and what I ate was not very satisfying.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
50 Tamari Almonds
6 oz (the whole bag) of Boston Lite Popcorn

Lunch
Some left over Pho Pasteur

Dinner
Cabbage/Romaine/Feta/Tuna/Balsamic Vinegar Salad

Not feeling very good at lunch. Felt good enough at movies to eat whole bag of popcorn. Then, not surprisingly, not so good again. Tried to end the day on a high note with a salad.

No comments: