Monday, April 09, 2007

Year 3, Day 40: Taxes and Chocolate Chips

We went for a fast walk today. The gang wanted to try a new place so at the half way mark we split up and I walked the rest of the way by myself. While I don't love walking by myself, I do love having walked. It's definitely something I'd like to keep up for as long as I can.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Crown Kitchen
The final disappointment. No feta on the chicken & feta salad.
Harumph.

Snack
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
1.5 oz Boston Lite Popcorn

Dinner
Turkey Crumble in Lettuce Leaves
Bok Choy a la Em

Dessert
33 Chocolate Chips

Today I got my package from the accountant. It, plus a little bit of chocolate bunny ear from the kids, drove me into a chocolate chip frenzy. They taste so good, until you drink a lot of cold water. Then for some unknown reason, they taste like wax. Not sure why that is but I'm glad because it kept me from over-overdoing it.

No comments: