Sunday, April 15, 2007

Year 3, Day 46: It's Raining Again

On this first day of Ruby's soccer practice we all watched the skies as they rained down on us, ruining the field and forcing the cancellation of the game. No matter, she came down wearing her cleats and soccer shorts anyway. We will have to defer that dream until next week. For now, it was simply the typical 6.5 year old weekend—birthday party, play date, play date with the neighbor's kids.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
1 Cameo Apple
Peanut Butter

Lunch:
Blue Ribbon BBQ Burnt Ends
Salad

Dinner
Blue Ribbon Brisket
Salad

Having recently gone nuts with my dinner purchase at Blue Ribbon, I consign myself to eating it for every meal for the entire weekend, and simultaneously proving that my friend Jill is right when she says I eat there a lot. I had previously insisted that wasn't true, but the blog doesn't lie, even if I get it wrong some time.

No comments: