Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Year 3, Day 49: "You've Lost Six Sizes"

Today with school vacation on and no help, I stayed home from work and Emily, Magnolia and I had a day together. We went to Kohl's. It might surprise some to know that I had never ever set foot in any Kohl's store, anywhere in the world before today. I didn't even know what they sold. I thought was just like women's shoes and plumbing supplies. They were having an enormous one-day sale so I had to take advantage of it. I really don't have any shorts, so I tried on some Dockers. Size 34. Emily only recently threw out the only pair of jean-shorts I owned which were GAP size 40. Neither of us could believe it, and so naturally I celebrated by having about 30 chocolate chips.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Postworkout Snack
6 oz Stonyfield Plain Yogurt
3-4 Tablespoons Super Chunky Peanut Butter

Lunch: Maugus
Greek Salad
Chicken Shish-Ka-bob

Dinner:
Blue Ribbon BBQ Brisket
(plus a bite of burnt ends and a bite of a rib)
Salad (Romaine, Cabbage, Feta, Balsamic)

Dessert
33 Chocolate Chips
A bite of yellow mango

Maugus was terrible. Today I had gone to the gym in the AM and did 7 miles in 61 minutes at level six- got my heart rate up into the 140s. Then I did 80 ab crunches and I did 10 arm-lifts. Woooh that was a workout.

No comments: