Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Year 3, Day 55: No Walk

Trying to break out of the breakfast rut. Today I had bread but I am trying to get back to eggs. All things being equal, they are quite complicated to add into the morning ritual. I have tried hard-boiling them on Monday and then eating them later but it's not very good. I mean I don't mind egg salad but trying to pass off cold hard boiled eggs as an appealing breakfast really takes some work. It's a lot easier to use the toaster for bread or skip all electronic devices completely (for the cereal option).

Breakfast
2 slices of Iggy's 7-Grain Bread (3 oz.)
Super Chunky Peanut Butter
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Lunch: Russo's ($5.67)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Snack
4 Beef Jerky Sticks
1 Cameo Apple

Dinner
Olives
Turkey Crumble in Cabbage Leaves
A few Broccoli Stems

Perfect weather today, but no walk happened, for a variety of reasons. Sometimes work just gets in the way. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: