Monday, October 03, 2005

Day 217: Back on the Horsey

With New Year's right around the corner I must not give up. I must be strong. And in the words of Antonio Banderas (as Puss in Boots in "Shrek 2"): "No matter what happens, I must not cry."

Breakfast
1 Slice Mastemacher Bread
Peanut Butter
3 oz Cheese

Snack
Nuts
1/4 of a whole wheat bagel with butter (made for Magnolia)

Lunch
Tuna over Cabbage, Lettuce Salad
1 Slice Ham

Dinner
1 scoop of ham salad, 1 scoop of cole slaw
1 Hot Dog
1 Hamburger
Grilled Zucchini, Peppers
Peppadews
Pickles

1 Morsel of Brownie Cheesecake

We had an all-neighbor dinner, where everyone brought something. This was amazing, if only because there were six adults and eight kids (not everyone practicing zero population growth!). It was also amazing that all the kids actually ate dinner, since they spent most of the time running, jumping and hurling themselves at each other. After all that food the dessert was brought out. I allowed myself a little something, since I did get back to the gym with my renewed membership—and commitment. It was really hard, but I did it. I must meet the fitness trainer, and start doing something other than the elliptical.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I don't know how these spams get on the blog? Anyway, you sound like you're getting back to yourself and that' great! A Happy and A Healthy New Year to all of you. Love, MOM