Sunday, February 19, 2006

Day 356:Saturday

Another weekend and I'm hoping to get to the gym again. In addition to the Balthazar bread, my mother has brought cured meats (Corned Beef and Pastrami). They prove to be irresistible every day.

Breakfast
Pastrami, Eggs and Onions
2 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Snack(s)
1 Slice Balthazar Multi-Grain Bread (with butter)
1/4 cup Almonds/Cashews

Lunch:
Bacon Cheeseburger with Onions (no bun)
Salad
1 Buffalo Chicken Tender

Interlude:
1 Small Square Tanzania Dark Chocolate
Coke Zero

Dinner
Salmon a la Emily
Spinach with Garlic and Olive Oil

Very small portion of salmon for dinner. I had eaten a lot in the day and fortunately I didn't continue the trend. In the afternoon there was a trip to Whole Foods where I bought a chocolate bar called "Tanzania," based on its low carbs and low sugars listed on the label. As per my previous experiences, it wasn't really for me. I guess I'm both interested and worried that if I find a dark chocolate I love I won't be able to have a casual relationship with it.

1 comment:

Mom said...

No one has a casual relationship with chocolate. That's just how it is. Even a rotten one is good. Great seeing all of you! Love, MOM