Saturday, February 11, 2006

Day 348: Fughetaboutit

Very little to report today. I am still not myself, but unfortunately, I am still not someone else either. Certainly falling behind in my fitness regime due to sickness. Looking forward to work out this weekend, and maybe some aerobic snow-shoveling.

Break-fast
1 Slice Balthazar Multi-Grain bread
3 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Snack
1 Fuji Apple (it was a little plain)
1 Dunkin Donuts Medium Black Coffee (Half decaf)
6 oz. Plain Yogurt
2 Tbsps Peanut butter
1/4 cup Kashi Puffs

Lunch: Christos Salad

Dinner
Shrimp and Bok Choy a la Emily
Clams

I am noticing that since illness I have been quite low on the nuts (excepting peanut butter). This is good—for a long time I was on crash-nut-course that I couldn't swerve off of. Not sure if it's the lingering feelings of illness or what but I have not had more than a handful of nuts in quite some time, and I was reading in the SoBe book that they are 'dietbusters' if you don't watch out. But then so are Doritos.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi, You don't sound quite up to snuff yet but I'm sure you'll feel better soon. Easy on the shoveling. Love, MOM