Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Agent 86

Once again I am nearing a run-in with detecto and fretting about not be able to get to a Gym or go on walks and now not even the weather is cooperating. Not good. On top of having your schedule be topsy turvy, you could use a break from the weather once in a while. Guess it's not this memorial day.

Breakfast
1 Multi-Grain English Muffin
2 Tsp Peanut Butter (who can really eat 1 Tsp of Peanut Butter anyway?)
Tea

Snakken
1/4 Cup of Nuts (this may be ill-advised, I'll have to rethink)
1 Granny Smith Apple
1 6 oz Strawberry Yoplait "Lite"
1 "Teryaki" Stick

Lunch
Tuna Scoop on Lettuce

Dinner
90% Sirloin Burger with Fried Onions
Banana Peppers
Pickles
Salad with Balsamic Vinegar and Feta

Without having walked this week (and now it's Tuesday) and with each diet turn slightly INCREASING the calorie count, I am not sure I am going in the right direction. I feel somehow like I have plateaued but it's not the diet, it's me. And I think I must get back onto the vegetables program—way too much meat. I like starting to branch out into new foods (like English muffins) but I was stymied this morning as to what put on them. The question is, "Is Peanut Butter better than 'I Can't Believe it's Not Butter?'" That's not the question from a taste perspective, but from a medical perspective. ICBINB has 80 calories, 80 of which are from fat. Teddie's Smooth has 190 calories of which 140 are from fat. So is the one with more calories but less from fat better for you?

No comments: