Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Year 2, Day 334: The Harsh Wednesday Morning After

Daylight hurt this morning and unlike the poker game where there is little or no alcohol, this was an honest-to-goodness type of slow-going-tied-one-on-the-day after kind of morning. I was surprised that by 10 in the morning I had actually gotten into a groove with the help of lots and lots of coffee. The super yummy bread and peanut butter was a good pick-me-up treat, as it required very little preparation.

Breakfast
2.5 Slices of Small Jane's Bread
Super Chunky Peanut Butter
Coffee

Snack
Green Tea
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
2 Sticks Beef Jerky

Lunch: Won Ton Kitchen
Chicken with Green Beans
House Special Egg Drop Soup
Tea

Dinner
Chicken Breast
String Beans with Ground Turkey

Strangely, I had poultry and green beans for lunch, and then came home and had it for dinner. Today I wanted to get back onto Green Tea, because of all its wonderful properties. Since the revelation of the Cuisinart coffee maker, I have stopped having tea in the morning, and instead having lots of yummy coffee. But I liked having tea in the morning and then coffee in the late morning when I get to work. Now I am trying to switch it around.

No comments: