Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Year 2, Day 327: Detecto says "174"

Will wonders ever cease? For quite a while since my nephew's bar-mitzvah I was convinced I was getting out of control, but apparently that was not the case, at least from a weight-wise perspective. You know, the fact that I am not able to clearly tell whether I am up or down to me is quite fascinating, because if losing weight is so subtle, it means gaining weight is too. And that's why we all have so much trouble (that is, those of us who have trouble).

How did I get weighed in? When I called Dr. Parent's office again, they checked to see if were still 'in the computer,' and what do you know? Our records HAD been transferred, only not to the doctor that I thought. So I walked in to make an appointment with the new doctor, and promptly insisted I get weighed.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Ikea Muesli
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
1 oz Boston Lite Popcorn
2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Lunch: Talk of the Town Diner
Asparagus, Tomato and Feta Omelet
4 Slices Bacon
Coffee

Dinner: Blue Ribbon BBQ
Burnt Ends
Brisket
Three Bean Salad
Asparagus

As today looked like the best of the day of the week (37 degrees) we all high-tailed it outside for a brisk walk. Most of us were sweating by the end of it. Instead of a salad, which was my plan, we all chose to go to a diner. It was a big day for salty meat, what with bacon for lunch, jerky for a snack and BBQ for dinner. Definitely makes for a very thirsty person.

2 comments:

Don in CA said...

You've left me in the dust, Rob...I'm stuck at around 182 (but not "on a diet")
Keep up the awesome work!

Mom said...

Congratulations! WOW! That's really fantastic work. You really look thin and I'm very proud of you...and it's win/win. You get all the advantages of being thin and trim...and your family gets all of the advantages too. How's that for a deal? I'll take it. Great job!! Love, MOM