Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Day 184: Meshuganuts

Though Meshuganuts are an actual product (http://www.chosencouture.com/chosen-product.php?model=meshuganuts) what I am referring to is a state of dyspepsia brought on by pre-Kindergarten and the like. I can't really go into all the machinations except to say that Emily and I were running around at the last minute trying to fulfill the scavenger hunt that is getting ready for the day tomorrow. In my anxiety, I consumed a kindegartener's weight in salted cashews. Another win for anxiety-eating.

Breakfast
1/2 cup Oatmeal
6 oz yogurt (lite yoplait)
1/2 cup strawberries blueberries
Tea

Snack
12 oz. Coffee (Half Decaf)
1/2 cup mixed almonds and cashews
Nearly 1 cup salted cashews
1 joy stick

Lunch
Beef Kebab Over Caesar Salad
Diet Pepsi

Dinner
More Pategonian Tooth Fish
Broccoli, Cabbage and Sauteed Carrots
A few Grapes (for R's lunch)

Feeling stressed out, tired, and not quite back at work. Rainy week means no domania walks, so I'm hoping I can work out the schedule to get to the gym in the AM now that K starts earlier. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm still anonymous but Ruby is going to do fine...and hopefully her parents will too. What are salted cashews doing in the house? Anyway, much love and luck in negotiating the entry into kindergarten. It's a big step. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

hey rob. i am all current with the blog and i see you are in the same boat as many of us... day in day out the same old thing. watching what we eat. i bet maria sharapova eats like a pig. 6ft. 2, 130 lbs. boy am i glad i am not her. arent you? she's got too much attitude for me, and i will never root for her. skinny brat...

anyhow, i think i know how you feel and i cant wait to get back to the gym tomorrow too. love, me