Saturday, August 27, 2005

Day 180: Last Day @ Vineyard

Well, there's an old saying that once you're at the bottom, you have nowhere to go but up. And so today was a little better than yesterday, the first time I actually felt that I touched the regular ground from my SoBe balloon ride. But today I could see the ground getting farther away (as well as my vacationland from the ferry-boat's view). That doesn't mean it was velvet (as Mel Torme might say) but one day at a time.

Breakfast
1 Whole Wheat Bagel
Peanut Butter
2 oz. 50% Jalapeno Lite Cheddar
Coffee

Snack-Lunch
Hamburger with Cheese
1/2 Tomato
2 oz. 50% Jalapeno Lite Cheddar
1/2 cup Cashews (They were in 'pieces' so it was hard to gauge)

Dinner
1 Bite of Ruby's Hamburger
1 Chorizo & Cheese & Scallion Omelet
A few bites of Caesar salad lettuce

Home From MV Snack
1 Blueberry Yogurt Yoplait "Lite"
Handful of Cashews/Almonds

I must say that I felt hungry when I got home and I was wondering what I could get to eat. I figured a yogurt was as good as anything but I felt poorly after consuming it. I generally reupped my commitment to not eat after 8:30pm, and to get back to the program in earnest. I feel heavy, unexercised and a bit tired. So tomorrow let's see what I can get done over the next three days I have off. But then KINDERGARTEN. Can Krispy Kremes be far behind? (Don't write it, that's a joke).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vacation is vacation....but it's great that you recognize that you feel so much better when you're with the program. It's so true. Again, can't wait to see you all. Love, MOM