Sunday, August 07, 2005

160: Sick

Woke up today and I had it all: the fuzzy head, sore throat. I knew it was going to be a tough weekend. Unlike a co-worker of mine who was recently sick, I did not lose my appetite. Damn! In fact, I felt a little hungier than usual, but that could be because I'm spiking my insulin with all the Airborne I'm taking.

Breakfast
Whole Wheat English Muffin
1 Tsp Peanut Butter
1.2 oz 50% Jalapeno Cheddar

Snack
6 oz Lite Yoplait Strawberry Yogurt
1 Dragon Stick
1/2 cup cashews & almonds
1.2 oz 505 Jalapeno Cheddar

Lunch
Oriental Chicken Salad
1 Coke Zero

Dinner
Trout
1 Slice Bacon
Greek Salad

If you're wondering why I have listed 1.2 oz as the amount of 50% Lite Cheddar, it's because when I get a new block of the cheese, I tried to cut it into 1/8ths, because it listed as 8 oz., which would make 8 snacks of 1 oz. each, but they're too small, so I cut them into 1/7ths, which would actually make it about 1.15ths, but look, I'm not a Mathlete, I'm just trying to get some kind of accurate reporting here. I doubt I will make it to the gym today, but the Detecto looms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Take good care of yourself....love MOM