Friday, August 05, 2005

158: Too Tired To Blog


Well, not really, but that's the best title I could come up with since I forgot the better one I had crafted earlier this evening. On getting to the weekend before a Detecto visit, I cannot shake this feeling that I have gained some weight back. Now, it's true that I have eaten some things in the past three weeks that are not SoBe-friendly, but I have also been getting to the gym and trying to keep it under control ('cept for Nuts) every day. I did get to the gym this AM, doing 40 minutes and 3.5 miles on the elliptical. I must increase the level I suppose, or I'll never get anywhere.

Breakfast
1 Slice Mastmacher bread
1 Tblspn Peanut Butter
1.5 oz 50% Lite Jalapeno Cheddar
Tea

Post Workout Snack
6 oz vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup blueberries

Lunch
Three eggs, scrambled
five slices genoa salami
coke zero

work-snack
1/2 cup mixed nuts
1 royal gala apple
1.5 oz 50% Lite Jalapeno Cheddar

Dinner
Sirloin Steak and Stir-Fry Cabbage
1.5 oz 50% Lite Jalapeno Cheddar

It has been another day when I have been just unbelievably famished. Literally, just all day needing to snack, and this led to eating more cheese and more nuts. I also recently got two new suits (a b-day present from MOM) so in case I wasn't serious about SoBe before, now I am seriously locked in. I am eager to see what my weight is, and for all of you wondering, still glad I don't have a scale at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The birthday present that keeping on giving... Can't wait to see you in the new clothes. Keep up the good work...I know how hard it is. Love, MOM

deutschzilla said...

I thought the picture of the fruit loops was funny, but what's funnier is that I immediatly logged in within minutes of receiving the blog notice and was beaten to the first comment. This is very competitive. I must try harder tomorrow. I may not be able to diet, but I can beat "anonymous" to the punch.