Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sum 41

Another quick post because I did not quite get the RDA of sleep last night and must get to bed if I am going spend all day tomorrow driving a bicycle as slowly as possible to keep up with Ruby. I tried today to get back to some basics and repair any and all damage I might have done last night (if Rolaids could talk!). I am certain the diet gods will punish me come Monday and I will have no one but myself and the Queen of Spades to blame.

Breakfast O' Acronyms
2 Slices WPFLCWW Bread with ICBINB (If you don't know what they stand for you'll have to reread earlier posts)
Tea

Snack
Cheese Stick
15 Almonds

Lunch
Chicken Stir-Fry with Carrots, Snowpeas, Red peppers and Broccoli

Dinner
Brisket
Salad with Goat Cheese
Fried Onions

Last night has weighed heavily on me today (literally and figuratively) and tomorrow I must get out there for my 30 minute sweat work out. Today there was a lot of activity, but that mostly kept me from falling asleep standing up and does not count in my mind towards what I need to do to face Monday and beyond.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most important thing is that you got back on the horse......Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

Remember: one pound is roughly equal to 3,500 calories. You'd have to eat a whole lot more and worse foods than you did on Poker Friday to invoke the wrath of the Diet Gods.

Maux-Maux