Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Fifty-Seven Channels and Nothin' On

Or, Vacation Day Four, Passover Debacle Recinds into the Past.

I got up this AM and tried to get right back on that horse. I need to get out there and sweat. I left my iPod in New Jersey. I am really surfing a bummer.

Breakfast
8 oz. Light Yogurt
1 Cup Strawberries
15 Almonds

Snack
1 Cheese Stick
1/2 Granny Smith Apple
~6 dried apricots

Lunch
3 Roll Mops: Roast Beef, Turkey, Alpine Lace Muenster Cheese
Olives
Cucumbers, Carrots and Hummus

Dinner
Salad with Feta and 3 oz. Tuna

Back in the swing, and I got home early enough to go the supermarket and get stocked for the week with various SoBe necessities like Jennie-O turkey bacon. Between Passover debacles and Passover restrictions, I'm not sure what I can eat this week except Eggs, and maybe some fruit. My aim is to get out on that Tennis Court, and really break a few sweats this week. For long-time readers who were expecting the weigh in—sorry, it'll have to wait till next Monday. Though I do like to keep a regular schedule I am in no hurry after yesterday to get on the scale, and the Dr. is about 2 minutes from my workplace, so I shan't be going this week. Sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Glad to see the Monday after post. Sorry to hear about the iPod in New Jersey. I left my small appointment book at Doreen's. Anyway, hope that getting back on the horse isn't too tough. The dinner at Doreen's was splendid. Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

I am going to write a short story about the son who blogs his experiences and the mother who faithfully responds. There's a story in there!

Meanwhile, Rob you have been in Hail The Conquering Hero mode and I am at your feet. Now that you have the swanky new Merrills with the mesh breathability factor, I'm REALLY at your feet - they're gorgeous....

And how about the way BOTH neighbors have said, "Are you losing weight??" over the past few weeks. Noticing is soooooo excellent.

I just ate a chocolate-dipped macaroon from Bruce's for both of us, honey.