Thursday, April 21, 2005

Day 53: At least the pushups are getting easier.

From a SoBe perspective, it was a pretty good day. Not much else to add; last day of work before vacation, and though it was stressful at times, I did not dive into a bin of chocolate. Steady all the way. Now I'll have to keep up the exercise and good diet for a week of unstructured time. I'll have to face down macaroons and matzoh alike. It'll be tough, but I can do it.

Breakfast
1 Cup All Bran-Buds
1 Cup Strawberries (They're starting to get good and don't break in the pan)
3/4 cup of Skim Milk

Snack
1 Cheese Stick
25 Almonds
30 Pistachios
1 Granny Smith Apple

Lunch
Roll Mops: Alpine Lace, Tuscan Ham, Italian Turkey, Pickles
Head of Romaine Lettuce

Dinner
Catfish a la Em
Snow Peas
Peppadews

Mezzodinner
African Tea

I really have to say that Emily has been rocking my world with her dinners. It is great to know that there is healthy dinner in the bag—at 211ish, I probably need to eat a lettuce leaf for dinner, but it's been great to know that I don't have to start in with the dinner prep, as that is almost certainly where I consumed a lot of calories, both in the tasting, creating and making of dinner, as well in the things I chose to make. By staying out of it (somewhat) I have been able to stay away from a calorie-costly area. Of course, I'll have to get back in there again, but maybe I'll be a little lighter by then. I am FAMISHED right now, so I must go to bed or I'll eat the computer. Thank God the toothpaste is so yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm reading from David's. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. Sorry we didn't manage a visit last night but things tend to be a bit hectic here...as you already know. Love and all strength to face this challenging week ahead. love, MOM

deutschzilla said...

Hi, I'm reading from David's. Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. Sorry we didn't manage a visit last night but things tend to be a bit hectic here...as you already know. Love and all strength to face this challenging week ahead. love, MOM