Monday, July 17, 2006

Year 2, Day 138: Back to Work

Show me a man who wants to come back to work after a week of vacation and I'll eat some more snickers ice cream cakes. You probably can't do it anyway, so stop bothering me. Most people I know don't even want to go back to work after the weekend, so I guess I'm better off than others.

Breakfast
1.5 Slices Balthazar Multi-Grain Bread
2.5 Soft-Boiled Eggs
Green Tea

Snack
Coffee (half decaf)
2 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
1 Joy Stick

Lunch: Russo's ($5.85)
Red Leaf, Red Onion, Red Pepper
Feta, Chicken, Chick Peas, Broccoli
Mushrooms

Dinner:
Salmon-Spinach-Feta Burger (Whole Foods)
Emmy's Kicked Up Leeks

Back to Russo's though my salad weight was a bit off. I did treat myself, which is generally a danger to the diet. Despite my protestations, Emily continues to make me Salmon for dinner. While I remain grateful for the fact that she even makes dinner, I must find another way to convey my lack of interest in this pink fish.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Coming to you from the lobby of the Sheraton Needham. There are a few other souls at their computers here too. It's never easy to go back to work....but Ruby did have a kickass birthday today despite the elements. Love, MOM