Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Year 2, Day 7— Nutsaster

Okay it happened. Just a little bit of anxiety over a few live servers gone haywire and I was reaching for the nuts like crazy. 70 Pistachios, and about 30 Cashews later, I was in shambles, and so was my commitment to stay snack-free. When I came home I tried to make up for it by having a 'lite' dinner, but the damage was done.

Breakfast
1 Slice Balthazar Bread
4 Slices of Ham
3 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Tea

Snackz
12 oz coffee (half decaf)
70 Pistachios
30 Cashews

Lunch: Russo's ($5.65)
Red Leaf, Red pepper, red onion
feta, chick peans, broccoli
tuna, oil & vinegar, olives

Dinner:
Romaine Lettuce, Sprouts & Feta
Chicken Breast with Hot Sauce

At least I was able to keep the salad in check today. Otherwise, the less said about the day better. The problem did get fixed at the end of the day, and it was all for nut...and naut.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Some use alcohol, some drugs and then there are the nuts.....Glad the work problem got fixed...and that you seemed to have righted yourself as well. Bravo! Love, MOM
PS It's being able to get back on course that makes for a sucessful dieter.