Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Year 2, Day 21: Mysterious Ailment

I don't know what came over me but something wasn't right from the moment I had breakfast (must look into that). By 3pm I was a wreck, I had to go home and flop into bed. Flop, flop, flop.

Breakfast
4 Slices Ham
1 Slice Balthazar Bread
3 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
Tea

Snack
12 coffee (half decaf)

Lunch: Russo's ($3.98)
Red Leaf, Red Onion, Red Pepper
Chicken, Chick Peas, Feta, Broccoli

Dinner:
5 Prunes

I got the salad in the hope that I'd be hungry but I had no appetite at all. I ate about half of it and decided that was it. As a 40-year old man, I was bound to try prunes as a solution, though I'm not sure it had anything to do with what was wrong with me, most likely a kidneystone or something. They do taste good, though.

No comments: