Thursday, March 09, 2006

Year 2, Day 10: Down in the Dumpy

There's a song from "Free to Be You and Me" called "It's All Right to Cry" sung by Rosie Grier and the lyrics in the middle go "Sad and grumpy, down in the dumpy." That's just the way I felt tonight.

Breakfast
1 Cup Kashi Go Lean
1/4 Ezekiel 4.9
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Soy Milk
Tea (Twinings Darjeeling)

Snack
Coffee (half decaf)

Lunch: Russo's ($5.13)
Red Leaf, Red pepper, red onion
feta, chick peans, broccoli
3 lonely pieces of chicken, oil & vinegar, olives
1/4 cup Cashews

Dinner
Emily' Lettuce Wraps with Ground Turkey
Thai Cabbage Stir-Fry

I continue to have problems at Russo's. Four out of five times I have gone to their salad bar there has been a 'chicken problem.' I don't why it is, but I am going to find out. I will report back to you.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Okay what's the problem with the chicken? I'm all ears.... Cheer up replacement Balthazar bread will soon be on its way to you. Love, MOM