Thursday, March 23, 2006

Year 2, Day 24: Sooooo Hungry

I am not quite 100% percent yet. You know that feeling you have that tells you that your body is not quite 'all ready' yet? I am hearing that voice loud and clear. For this reason, I am avoiding the Jalapeno Cheddar and warily dispensing of the ham. It may have had nothing to do with my condition, but I can't go back just yet.

Breakfast
1 Handful of Strawberry Yogurt Burst Cheerios
2 Eggs, Balthazar Bread
Tea

Snack
Coffee
6 oz. Plain Yogurt
with Splenda
25 Cashews

Lunch
Spicy Green Beans with Chicken

Dinner
1 Slice of Turkey
2 Slices of Cracker Barrel Cheese
Lamb Choplets
Jane's Vegetable Medley (Cabbage, Carrots, Bok Choy)

For some reason though, I am sooo hungry today, which may be because 1) It is Spring; 2) Because I am feeling better or 3) The more you eat the hungrier you get. It could be the increased amount of sugar in today's diet— Cheerios in the AM and Chinese Food for lunch. I'm not sure which, but after dinner I was as hungry as a SoBe dieter on Week One. If I didn't have more control I would have raided the fridge or cabinet for something, anything to put in my mouth. As it was I plied myself sorrowfully with water and just endured.

No comments: