Monday, June 25, 2007

Year 3, Day 114: More Normal

The first of many hot days. Me and the lone other Domaniac went for a walk to Russo's. I vowed I would only buy my salad, I filled up my basket. It's hard to explain, but the walk back, and carrying more than one thing (like a salad and strawberries and bananas, for instance) makes your gait unbalanced; they only give you the crappy, landfill-laden plastic shopping bags that have no shape and are designed to allow things like tins of salad that want to be horizontal to angle themselves. Therefore, you have multiple problems of trying to keep things from opening, spilling or being crushed, and keeping an even walking position. Then you have to keep up a good pace and much of the walk in the hot sun. I cursed myself, and my inability not to buy things at Russo's, the whole way home, sweating.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Lunch: Russo's ($5.31)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini


Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
1 oz. Boston Lite Popcorn

Dinner:
Burger
Broccoli
Salad, Pickles
10 Cashews

I want to go back on phase one but can't give up my breakfast during strawberry season. They are just so good. I am eating them all the time. If loving them is wrong, I don't want to be right.

No comments: