Monday, June 11, 2007

Year 3, Day 103: Sore Throat

I fear that a mosquito riddled with EEE has bitten me. For no reason whatsoever, I developed a sore throat in the middle of Ruby's soccer game. Despite all this, I decide to continue with my eating day as normal, well..as almost normal.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Also some frosting
some peanut butter

Snack
4 Sticks Beef Jerky
50 Tamari Almonds
1.5 Apples

Lunch: Russo's ($5.25)
Romaine, red pepper, red onion, feta
chicken, broccoli, mushrooms
balsamic vinegar, pepperocini

Dinner:
Feta-Broccoli-Hamburger
Asparagus
Broccoli

Because I couldn't keep the banana muffins around the house, I thought I would bring them into the office. However, I thought they might be too old (since they were made on Saturday). So I whipped up some frosting and added it to them so it would be extra yummy. However, all that got me was yummy frosting on top of old banana muffins. A very mixed bag; I'll have to work harder on my next baked goods offering. If my workmates have memories; they'll be right to be suspicious of me.

No comments: