Sunday, June 10, 2007

Year 3, Day 102: Horsing Around

I was determined to get back on the horse today, and I hit the gym. While I only hit the six mile mark in 66 minutes, I did burn 800 calories. Then I did 100 ab crunches, and 30 squat thrusts.

Breakfast
Kashi Go Lean!
Heritage Flakes
Strawberries
Blueberries
Banana
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Coffee

Snack
6 oz Stonyfield Yogurts
Tablespoons of Super Chunky Peanut Butter

Lunch: Fuji Steakhouse
Sashimi PLate

Dinner
Flank Steak & Asparagus
Broccoli

For some unknown reason, I felt compelled to make rice crispy treats for the kids. Naturally, I ate a little bit of them. We made them with Whole Foods rice crispies, all natural marshmallows and unsweetened butter. But something was missing. I have to try it again with all non-natural stuff and see if it makes a difference. I may be taking this organic/natural thing too far. Maybe you shouldn't try to make the bad stuff good for you.

No comments: