Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Year 2, Day 86: Multi-Grain Tostitos

Another trip to the doctor, another visit to detecto, though again, the timing, after lunch, late in the day, I won't tell you for sure but I see that 185 is going to be a tough plateau for me to break through. She gave me the go ahead to get back on the exercise track, which is good, since I've already been on it. The D.G. went for a walk today, but it was not very brisk, it was more just a walk, which sometimes, like today, is OK. I'm hoping to get in two workouts over this holiday weekend. Maybe it will be the start of something big.

Breakfast
1 Cup Kashi Go Lean!
1 Cup USM
1 Small Banana

Snack
1 Medium Dunkin Donuts Coffee
2 oz. 50% Jalapeno Cheddar
7 Stalks Celery, 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter

Lunch: Peter's Kitchen
Greek Salad with Feta and Chicken

Dinner
Black Sesame Trout
Emily's Cauliflower

On the junk food front, Tostitos has introduced a new Multi-Grain chip, which promises to be tough, pulpy, and feature a taste like cardboard. Naturally, I am excited like a little puppy as the world catches back on to the proper way to make food—with real grains, and whole foods. They still won't be good for you, but they just might lose their 'avoid' status for South Beachers.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Glad you got the okay for exercise. Maybe I can join you this weekend for a walk or some such thing. I've spent a harrowing evening trying to book a flight to D.C. on line.....but finally did it. Going for the meetings of the American Psychoanlytic Association. Love, MOM